Using only the finest in natural soy wax (220g), these beautiful candles are contained in a soft pink vessel and arrive in our signature white boxed adorned with a beautiful pink ribbon.
ROSES: Don’t think of a stuffy rose fragrance that you’d find in your nan’s perfume collection, imagine a ROSES fragrance that is indulgent, fruity and modern in it’s approach to floral - you’re going to love it!
ROSES: A freshly picked bouquet of roses in full bloom with nuances of geranium and violet, all wrapped in a gentle woody base.
Top Notes: Rose, Geranium, Bergamot
Heart Notes: Wisteria, Jasmin, Rose, Violet
Base Notes: Iriswood
Caring For Your Candle
HOW TO BURN YOUR CANDLE
1. Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts, or fans, which can cause sooting (black marks on the vessel), or rapid, uneven burning.
2. Burn regular-sized candles for one and a half to two hours at a time. Burning for less time can cause the candle to 'tunnel', which leaves a build-up of wax around the vessel's sides. Burning for longer periods (over four hours) can cause the wick to move, or slant.
3. Make sure you stop burning your candle when 10mm of wax remains at the bottom, keeping an eye on a burning candle when the wax is low.
HOW TO CARE FOR WICKS
1. Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches, as debris in the wax can act as a secondary wick, encouraging your candle to burn faster.
2. After extinguishing the flame with a snuffer, centre and straighten the wick. Burning for too long can cause the wick to move, or slant. If you see a flaming wick come close to the vessel wall, extinguish the flame and straighten the wick to prevent the vessel from cracking.
3. Long, or crooked wicks can create high flames, smoking, or sooting. Trimming the wick to 5mm (when the wax has set) is the easiest way to prevent this.