Rock Salt & Driftwood
Christopher Scents Candles are beautiful candles made from 220g natural Soy Wax and are available in a variety of luxurious fragrances.
Reminding us of cool salty rock pools, the smell of fresh algae, and the sea breeze this fragrance brings out the best of marine and floral scents with a touch of musk. Dive into your memories of seaside holidays past.
Christopher Scents Signature Candles are beautifully wrapped in a classic white box, cellophane and with a black bow. These candles are the perfect treat for yourself or make an excellent, thoughtful gift.
Caring For Your Candle
HOW TO BURN YOUR CANDLE
1. Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts, or fans, which can cause sooting (black marks on the vessel), or rapid, uneven burning.
2. Burn regular-sized candles for one and a half to two hours at a time. Burning for less time can cause the candle to 'tunnel', which leaves a build-up of wax around the vessel's sides. Burning for longer periods (over four hours) can cause the wick to move, or slant.
3. Make sure you stop burning your candle when 10mm of wax remains at the bottom, keeping an eye on a burning candle when the wax is low.
HOW TO CARE FOR WICKS
1. Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches, as debris in the wax can act as a secondary wick, encouraging your candle to burn faster.
2. After extinguishing the flame with a snuffer, centre and straighten the wick. Burning for too long can cause the wick to move, or slant. If you see a flaming wick come close to the vessel wall, extinguish the flame and straighten the wick to prevent the vessel from cracking.
3. Long, or crooked wicks can create high flames, smoking, or sooting. Trimming the wick to 5mm (when the wax has set) is the easiest way to prevent this.