Pumpkin Spice Candle
Christopher Scents Candles are beautiful candles made from 220g natural Soy Wax and are available in a variety of luxurious fragrances.
Pumpkin Spice, reformulated to provide a fragrance throw that is even more full of the joys of autumn! The fragrance is a mouthwatering reciepe of apples and fruits with pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg on a vanilla base.
Christopher Scents Signature Candles are beautifully wrapped in a classic white box with black bow and would make an excellent, thoughtful gift.
Caring For Your Candle
HOW TO BURN YOUR CANDLE
1. Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts, or fans, which can cause sooting (black marks on the vessel), or rapid, uneven burning.
2. Burn regular-sized candles for one and a half to two hours at a time. Burning for less time can cause the candle to 'tunnel', which leaves a build-up of wax around the vessel's sides. Burning for longer periods (over four hours) can cause the wick to move, or slant.
3. Make sure you stop burning your candle when 10mm of wax remains at the bottom, keeping an eye on a burning candle when the wax is low.
HOW TO CARE FOR WICKS
1. Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches, as debris in the wax can act as a secondary wick, encouraging your candle to burn faster.
2. After extinguishing the flame with a snuffer, centre and straighten the wick. Burning for too long can cause the wick to move, or slant. If you see a flaming wick come close to the vessel wall, extinguish the flame and straighten the wick to prevent the vessel from cracking.
3. Long, or crooked wicks can create high flames, smoking, or sooting. Trimming the wick to 5mm (when the wax has set) is the easiest way to prevent this.